Ralph Lauren Collection Design: RLR7731A Nairobi Stripe
|Fiber Content:||70% Wool, 20%|
Inspired by the understated graphic motifs of authentic kuba cloth from Africa, Nairobi Stripe is hand-knotted in India using the Persian Senneh knot for casual, enduring beauty. To create an aged appearance, high quality wool is washed before and after weaving, and then space-dyed to achieve a heathered look. After weaving, the carpet pile is sheered to a very low height for a vintage look.
- Motif inspired by authentic kuba cloth from Africa.
- High-quality wool is washed before and after weaving to create an aged appearance.
- Wool is space-dyed to achieve the heathered look.
- Silk highlights are added for exquisite detailing.
- An ancient nomadic weave is hand knotted in India using the Persian Senneh knot for casual, enduring beauty.
- After weaving the pile is sheered to a very low height for a vintage look.