Rug RLR7731A Nairobi Stripe
Ralph Lauren Rug Collection
Inspired by the understated graphic motifs of authentic kuba cloth from Africa, Nairobi Stripe is hand-knotted in India using the Persian Senneh knot for casual, enduring beauty. To create an aged appearance, high quality wool is washed before and after weaving, and then space-dyed to achieve a heathered look. After weaving, the carpet pile is sheered to a very low height for a vintage look.
- Motif inspired by authentic kuba cloth from Africa.
- High-quality wool is washed before and after weaving to create an aged appearance.
- Wool is space-dyed to achieve the heathered look.
- Silk highlights are added for exquisite detailing.
- An ancient nomadic weave is hand knotted in India using the Persian Senneh knot for casual, enduring beauty.
- After weaving the pile is sheered to a very low height for a vintage look.
Construction: Hand Knotted
Fiber Content: Wool
Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
|RLR7731A-2||2’ X 3’||Accent|
|RLR7731A-4||4’ X 6’||Small Rectangle|
|RLR7731A-6||6’ X 9’||Rectangle|
|RLR7731A-8||8’ X 10’||Large Rectangle|
|RLR7731A-9||9’ X 12’||Large Rectangle|