NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT
INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Safavieh promotions are open only to those who sign up at the pre-determined website page(s) and who are eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Promotions are void where prohibited by law. Employees of Safavieh (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in any Safavieh promotion. Promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Safavieh, as final and binding as it relates to the content. All promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Prizes: Winners will receive prizes specifically determined by the Sponsor. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Safavieh to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner selection and notification: Winners of all Safavieh promotions will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Safavieh. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the promotion. Safavieh shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in any Safavieh promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION
OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE
DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER
OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE
6. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Safavieh, anyone acting on behalf of Safavieh, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
7. Terms: Safavieh reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. In such case, Safavieh may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Safavieh. Safavieh reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Safavieh has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Safavieh reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Safavieh. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless
Safavieh and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: All PROMOTIONS ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW YORK STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in any Safavieh promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.