A sophisticated interpretation of the classic beach stripe rug, Cameron Stripe from Ralph Lauren Rugs complements city, suburban and coastal environments. A rich, luxurious sheen is achieved by substituting traditionally course indigenous wools with a blend of banana silk and cotton. Hand-knotted by master weavers, this design is a modern revival of the distinctive stripe motifs of the Art Deco period.
- A modern revival of the distinctive Art Deco stripe motifs that were inspired by the period’s fascination with classical Egyptian objects of art.
- Inspired by the weaving techniques of European rug artisans.
- A sophisticated interpretation of the classic beach stripe rug complementing city, suburban and coastal environments.
- Hand-crafted in India by master weavers.
- A rich, luxurious sheen is achieved by substituting the traditionally course indigenous wools of the region with organic viscose yarns.
- Use alone or layered with other carpets and patterns