Rug RLR5315A Cameron Stripe
Ralph Lauren Rug Collection
A sophisticated interpretation of the classic beach stripe rug, Cameron Stripe from Ralph Lauren Rugs complements city, suburban and coastal environments. A rich, luxurious sheen is achieved by substituting traditionally course indigenous wools with a blend of banana silk and cotton. Hand-knotted by master weavers, this design is a modern revival of the distinctive stripe motifs of the Art Deco period.
- A modern revival of the distinctive Art Deco stripe motifs that were inspired by the period’s fascination with classical Egyptian objects of art.
- Inspired by the weaving techniques of European rug artisans.
- A sophisticated interpretation of the classic beach stripe rug complementing city, suburban and coastal environments.
- Hand-crafted in India by master weavers.
- A rich, luxurious sheen is achieved by substituting the traditionally course indigenous wools of the region with organic viscose yarns.
- Use alone or layered with other carpets and patterns
Construction: Flat Weave
Fiber Content: Viscose
Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
|RLR5315A-2||2’ X 3’||Accent|
|RLR5315A-4||4’ X 6’||Small Rectangle|
|RLR5315A-6||6’ X 9’||Rectangle|
|RLR5315A-8||8’ X 10’||Large Rectangle|
|RLR5315A-9||9’ X 12’||Large Rectangle|