Ralph Lauren Collection Design: RLR6725B Monroe Chevron
Evocative of Art Deco glamour of the 1930s and 1940s, the sumptuous Monroe Chevron from Ralph Lauren Rugs is hand-knotted by master weavers using a combination of hand-dyed, hand-spun high mountain wool and organic viscose. The graphic raised chevron motif creates velvety texture to contrast the wide shadow stripe ground of this cut pile rug, which gets its glimmer and depth from a mix of cut and loop piles.
- Raised chevron motif creates velvety texture to contrast a wide shadow stripe ground of this velvety cut pile rug.
- Art Deco glamour of the 30s and 40s is recalled in monochromatic texture.
- Layer with other Nepalese rugs sharing the same palette (Alistair Tiles and Ellington Border) for cinematic effect in adjoining spaces.
- Hand–knotted by skilled weavers in Nepal using hand-dyed, hand-spun high mountain wool.
- Glimmer and depth is achieved with the use of cut and looped piles.
- Weavers enhance the wool with luxurious touches of linen and organic viscose to accent the textural motif.
|Fiber Content:||Wool And Viscose Pile|