Ralph Lauren Collection Design: RLR6671E Alistair Tiles
|Fiber Content:||Wool And Viscose Pile|
The elegant geometry of Art Deco style inspired the raised square tile motif of Alistair Tiles by Ralph Lauren Rugs. This subtly glamorous area rug is hand-knotted by master weavers using alternating cut and loop piles to create monochromatic texture and velvety dimension.
- Raised geometric tiles alternate with plush velvet squares for classic elegance.
- Art Deco glamour of the 30s and 40s is recalled in monochromatic texture.
- Layer with other Nepalese rugs sharing the same palette (Ellington Border and Monroe Chevron) for cinematic effect in adjoining spaces.
- Hand–knotted by skilled weavers in Nepal using hand-dyed, hand-spun high mountain wool.
- Glimmer and depth is achieved with the use of cut and looped piles.
Weavers enhance the wool with luxurious touches of linen and organic viscose to accent the textural motif.