Dreaming of a White Christmas? You’ll love Safavieh’s dreamy white rugs and furniture.
While the rest of the world is dreaming about a white Christmas, the designers and merchandisers at Safavieh are preparing our showrooms for January rug and furniture markets in Atlanta and Las Vegas. Maybe that’s why our dazzling white Tibetan rugs are beginning to evoke images of new fallen snow and why everything white looks so soothing right now—whether it’s contemporary chic or country casual. For the 12 days of Christmas, we’ve gleaned our list of white gifts for the home—each one beautiful, affordable and trend-right.
1) Safavieh’s sculptured Tibetan rug in a combination of luscious Himalayan wool and silk [TB831A]
2) Plush and comfy Abigail Club Chair with white cotton upholstery, bold nailhead trim and ebony finished legs. [MCR4573B]
3) Mitchell: The best barstool ever with woven white leather, stainless steel frame and gas lift adjustable seat[FOX3001A]
4) Country French mirror—white, crusty and romantically shabby chic.
5) The key to her heart: Safavieh’s new wool and silk Greek Key rug hand-knotted in Tibet [TB833A]
6) The Dabney slipcover dining chair in 100% linen with button back versatile enough for transitional and coastal country [HUD4214A]
7) The gift of extra seating: Safavieh’s Large Pouf filled with Styrofoam balls and covered with 100% cotton canvas. [MCR4532A]
8) A sweet little Diane stool with cotton cover and white washed finish. It works everywhere from living room to bedroom and bath [AMH4028A]
9) Updated French side chair, Vicky, with linen upholstery, white oak and clean curved lines[MCR4553A]
10) A beautifully carved pearl white corduroy Tibetan carpet of Himalayan wool (TB212P)
11) Dreamy white Sibine throw pillows from Safavieh’s newest collection [PIL156A]
12) Our handsome grid motif rug in ivory wool from the Safavieh Tibetan collection [TB120B]
And the perfect white room by our Safavieh Couture partner Suzanne Kasler, just named to the Architectural Digest 100 list.