- An authentic reproduction of prized 18th century carpets from the Persian weaving capital of Tabriz, Harper Tonal by Ralph Lauren Rugs is finished to recreate a vintage look. Each hand-knotted wool rug is uniquely one of a kind, washed several times, sun dried, and sheared to a corn weave texture that creates an aged appearance.
- Finished to recreate the vintage look of fine, 100-year-old carpets with special shearing to a corn weave texture.
- Each rug is uniquely one of a kind, washed several times and sun-dried to create an aged appearance.
- The traditional Tabriz pattern is created in pale neutrals reflecting the design style recently introduced in the interiors of Ralph Lauren women’s store concepts.
- Hand knotted in Pakistan of 100 percent wool.
|Color: ||Madison Gold|
|Fiber Content:||Wool Pile|
|Pile Height:|| 0.16"|