- Inspired by traditional Fair Isle knits from Scotland.
- High-quality wool is washed before and after weaving to create an aged appearance.
- Wool is space-dyed to achieve the heathered Fair Isle look.
- Silk highlights are added for exquisite detailing.
- An ancient nomadic weave is hand knotted in India using the Persian Senneh knot for casual, enduring beauty.
- After weaving the pile is sheered to a very low height for a vintage look.
|Color: ||Chatham Blue|
|Fiber Content:||70% Wool, 20%|
|Construction:||Hand Knotted |
|Pile Height:|| 0.33"|