Ralph Lauren Collection Design: RLR6725A Monroe Chevron
- Raised chevron motif creates velvety texture to contrast a wide shadow stripe ground of this velvety cut pile rug.
- Art Deco glamour of the 30s and 40s is recalled in monochromatic texture.
- Layer with other Nepalese rugs sharing the same palette (Alistair Tiles and Ellington Border) for cinematic effect in adjoining spaces.
- Hand–knotted by skilled weavers in Nepal using hand-dyed, hand-spun high mountain wool.
- Glimmer and depth is achieved with the use of cut and looped piles.
- Weavers enhance the wool with luxurious touches of linen and organic viscose to accent the textural motif.
|Fiber Content:||50% Viscose And 50% Wool|