- Pattern Play - Small details heighten the sense of luxury in this serene suite.
- French Inflection - A family makes the leap from French Provincial to relaxed, contemporary style.
- Decorating with Wall Art - “Filling a space in a beautiful way—that is what art means to me,” said Georgia O’Keefe. We agree!
- Safavieh Happenings -
- Michael Weiss - It’s easier than ever to create unique, personalized spaces, says this master of modern design.
- Perfect Union - In the refurbished bridal and groom suites at a popular wedding venue, entourages can pre-party in style.
- Brilliant New Fabrics - Thanks to polymer science and nanotechnology, the best spill-resistant fabrics also look and feel great.
- Four Floors, River View - For a new row house overlooking the Tappan Zee, designer Natalie Brown of Safavieh created a look that’s both relaxed and elegant.
- Expect The Unexpected - Surprise, and the sense of delight that comes with it, are two of Kelly Wearstler’s masterstrokes. Her design for this SoHo pied-à-terre evokes both reactions in spades.