The Enduring Style Of Ralph Lauren Home
From the sophistication of a modern penthouse to the glamour of Hollywood, the designer’s lifestyle collections tell distinctive stories. Ralph Lauren has created timeless collections for 50 years.
In celebration of Ralph Lauren’s 50th anniversary, Safavieh revisits Ralph Lauren Home’s most iconic collections. As the first fashion designer to present an allencompassing collection of home furnishings captured through a lifestyle lens in 1983, Ralph Lauren revolutionized the industry with his cinematic collections. Since then, Ralph Lauren Home has become synonymous with a distinctive vision of enduring style and a commitment to the highest level of craftsmanship. Each collection is filled with timeless heirloom-quality pieces rendered in elegant materials and thoughtfully tailored to how we live today.
Though American at heart, Ralph Lauren Home is global in its appeal. The collections are distributed in more than 60 countries through Ralph Lauren stores and select specialty retailers, including Safavieh, as well as a professional trade network for architects and interior designers. The iconic lifestyles draw inspiration from time-honored traditions around the world to tell distinctive stories, such as the sophistication of a modern penthouse or the glamour of Hollywood.
The cinematic collections shown on the following pages offer just a glimpse into the rarefied world of Ralph Lauren Home. Each collection offers an unparalleled breadth, from more than 180 furniture pieces to over 2,000 styles of fabric and wallcovering. A dedication to superior craftsmanship of the finest materials available makes Ralph Lauren Home a leading arbiter of artisanal luxury and one of the world’s premier luxury lifestyle brands, which Safavieh is proud to offer in its retail stores.
- Kips Bay Charmer - Designed for relaxed living, this apartment has touches of glamour that also make it perfect for entertaining.
- Windows on the Sound - Safavieh designers bring a visual drama to a Gatsby- era showhouse on Long Island's North Shore.
- The Last Word with Thom Filicia - The makeover maven touts the importance of simplicity and surprise.
- Master of Modern - In the virtuoso interiors of Thomas O’Brien, traditional elements are always used to modern effect.
- Room to Roam - Soaring, light- filled spaces and a cozy den lend variety to a designer show house.
- From The Painter’s Studio - Do look down: that gorgeous Safavieh rug beneath your feet was literally designed by hand.