At home with Thom
Classic simplicity meets modern flair in the room designs of Thom Filicia. The same timeless style distinguishes his furniture designs in the Thom Filicia Home Collection for Vanguard, shown on this page and available at Safavieh.
The irrepressible Thom Filicia shares some of his favorite things:
RECENTLY READ BOOK: “Bossy Pants” by Tina Fey
PERSONAL SCENT: Acqua Di Colonia “Ginestra”
BREAKFAST: Two poached eggs and an almond milk latte
FOREIGN DESTINATION: Lake Como
ISLAND: Panarea in the Aeolian Islands
HOLIDAY: 4th of July!
FILM: “The Grand Budapest Hotel.” I love all Wes Anderson films because of how beautiful and detailed the cinematography is.
SONG: “Everything Now” by Arcade Fire
ARTISTS: Ellsworth Kelly and Brice Marden
COLOR: Slate blue
BREED OF DOG: I’ve had four rescue dogs, so it’s Mutt all the way!
- BRIGHT BEACON - Prewar apartments are prized for spaciousness, graciousness and quality construction. A classic color scheme and sumptuous accents make this beauty shine for a new age.
- Living on Point - At these new luxury rentals in Glen Cove, New York, setting up house has never been easier.
- Renewed Elegance - Prewar apartments are prized for spaciousness, graciousness and quality construction. A classic color scheme and sumptuous accents make this beauty shine for a new age.
- Luxe On Fifth - Art Deco sophistication suffuses this apartment on Manhattan's Museum Mile.
- 360o of Cool - In this fullfloor apartment at 10 Sullivan in SoHo, spectacular views are ust part of the appeal.
- In Search of Shanghai - Yes, it’s the top metropolis in the world’s busiest land. Did you know it also sparkles with history, culture, shopping and nightlife?