Rug PAD111 – Grid Pad*
Padding Rug Collection
Rug PadsA rug pad is recommended for use with most types of area rugs. Rug padding is relatively inexpensive and is indispensable in helping to extend the life and maintain the inherent beauty of area rugs. Scroll down this page to find our selection of rug pads, all in sizes and shapes to fit any area rug.
Why You Need a Rug Pad
- Prevent SlippingA rug pad holds area rugs in place and prevents them from shifting or slipping.
- Prolong the Life of Area RugsRug pads provide a durable cushioned surface that lessens the impact of surface friction on rug fibers caused by day to day wear and tear.
- ComfortA rug pad adds a comforting, cushioned feel underfoot to go along with the marvelous look a new area rug creates in room decor.
- Protect FlooringA rug pad is the best way to protect the hardwood or tile flooring under an area rug from scratches or abrasions that can occur from friction caused by surface dirt that works its down through the pile.
- Cleaning & MaintenanceUse of a rug pad will allow greater air circulation, thereby reducing the chance of mold, mildew or odors.
Fiber Content: Synthetic
Clean your Ultra pad with warm water and a mild detergent. Then rinse with clean water and lay flat to dry.