Rug RLR6725D Monroe Chevron
Ralph Lauren Rug Collection
- Raised chevron motif creates velvety texture to contrast a wide shadow stripe ground of this velvety cut pile rug.
- Art Deco glamour of the 30s and 40s is recalled in monochromatic texture.
- Layer with other Nepalese rugs sharing the same palette (Alistair Tiles and Ellington Border) for cinematic effect in adjoining spaces.
- Hand–knotted by skilled weavers in Nepal using hand-dyed, hand-spun high mountain wool.
- Glimmer and depth is achieved with the use of cut and looped piles.
- Weavers enhance the wool with luxurious touches of linen and organic viscose to accent the textural motif.
Construction: Hand Knotted
Fiber Content: Wool
Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
|RLR6725D-2||2’ X 3’||Accent|
|RLR6725D-4||4’ X 6’||Small Rectangle|
|RLR6725D-6||6’ X 9’||Rectangle|
|RLR6725D-8||8’ X 10’||Large Rectangle|
|RLR6725D-9||9’ X 12’||Large Rectangle|