Rug RLR5112B Kenya
Ralph Lauren Rug Collection
- Tribal pattern inspired by African safaris and authentic kuba cloth.
- Adds texture and history to modern interiors; a fresh look for traditional and transitional homes.
- Layer with companion pattern Rhodes to create an air of exotic travel.
- Eco-friendly, organic hemp and jute fibers are the perfect complement to the ethic designs of exotic cultures.
- Deceptively soft, the yarns in the hand-knotted rugs are brushed to achieve an artisan-crafted look and texture.
- Earth tone colors enhance the natural beauty of the fibers.
- Hand-knotted in India.
Construction: Hand Knotted
Fiber Content: JuteHemp
Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
|RLR5112B-2||2’ X 3’||Accent|
|RLR5112B-4||4’ X 6’||Small Rectangle|
|RLR5112B-5||5’ X 8’||Rectangle|
|RLR5112B-8||8’ X 10’||Large Rectangle|