Rug RLR8753B Harper Tonal
Ralph Lauren Rug Collection
- An authentic reproduction of prized 18th century carpets from the Persian weaving capital of Tabriz, Harper Tonal by Ralph Lauren Rugs is finished to recreate a vintage look. Each hand-knotted wool rug is uniquely one of a kind, washed several times, sun dried, and sheared to a corn weave texture that creates an aged appearance.
- Finished to recreate the vintage look of fine, 100-year-old carpets with special shearing to a corn weave texture.
- Each rug is uniquely one of a kind, washed several times and sun-dried to create an aged appearance.
- The traditional Tabriz pattern is created in pale neutrals reflecting the design style recently introduced in the interiors of Ralph Lauren women’s store concepts.
- Hand knotted in Pakistan of 100 percent wool.
Construction: Hand Knotted
Fiber Content: Wool
Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
|RLR8753B-2||2’ X 3’||Accent|
|RLR8753B-4||4’ X 6’||Small Rectangle|
|RLR8753B-6||6’ X 9’||Rectangle|
|RLR8753B-8||8’ X 10’||Large Rectangle|
|RLR8753B-9||9’ X 12’||Large Rectangle|