Rug RLR6672C Ellington Border
Ralph Lauren Rug Collection
A classic double border frames the velvety cut pile ground of Ellington Border, an elegant rug recalling the Art Deco glamour of the 1930s and 1940s. The monochromatic texture and luster in this carpet from Ralph Lauren Rugs is artfully achieved by skilled weavers combining hand-spun high mountain wool and organic viscose yarns in contrasting cut and loop piles.
- Classic double border frames a velvety cut pile solid ground.
- Art Deco glamour of the 30s and 40s is recalled in monochromatic texture.
- Layer with other Nepalese rugs sharing the same palette (Alistair Tiles and Monroe Chevron) for cinematic effect in adjoining spaces.
- Hand–knotted by skilled weavers in Nepal using hand-dyed, hand-spun high mountain wool.
- Glimmer and depth is achieved with the use of cut and looped piles.
- Weavers enhance the wool with luxurious touches of linen and organic viscose to accent the textural motif.
Construction: Hand Knotted
Fiber Content: Wool
Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
|RLR6672C-2||2’ X 3’||Accent|
|RLR6672C-4||4’ X 6’||Small Rectangle|
|RLR6672C-6||6’ X 9’||Rectangle|
|RLR6672C-8||8’ X 10’||Large Rectangle|
|RLR6672C-9||9’ X 12’||Large Rectangle|